ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas bonus
-
FAB
- Posts: 234
- Joined: 06 May 2017, 22:57
- Gender: Male
Christmas bonus
When the talks first started it was suggested that the Christmas bonus might only be paid if certain targets were made. Has that idea been squashed and will the £200 to total be paid as usual this year?
-
anthonyok
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 13 Oct 2007, 17:53
Christmas bonus
Tell you one thing if they stopped the bonus not many would show the Xmas spirit and work past their time for sure !
-
Yamr1
- Posts: 625
- Joined: 04 Feb 2018, 11:26
- Gender: Female
Christmas bonus
Don't know if it's still 200
Always 100 but got a extra 100 for 5 yrs cause off they phantom shares .
The 5 years must be nearly up
Always 100 but got a extra 100 for 5 yrs cause off they phantom shares .
The 5 years must be nearly up
-
DrSatan
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
- Gender: Male
Christmas bonus
As a part timer, I was promised by managers and cwu rep that I would get the full bonus for working full time over xmas. Only got the pro Rota even though I worked more hours than most.
Just false promises just so they can get what they want!
Just false promises just so they can get what they want!
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Christmas bonus
Some Posties seem to go "Docket Crazy" at Christmas!DrSatan wrote:As a part timer, I was promised by managers and cwu rep that I would get the full bonus for working full time over xmas. Only got the pro Rota even though I worked more hours than most.
Just false promises just so they can get what they want!
Try and get your Unit Rep to clarify what you're getting (of course he won't give a s**t because he's FT and getting the Full Bonus but get him to do it anyway). Used to be that all PT staff were made up to Temporary FT over the Christmas period. I'd get it in writing if I was you. I've been caught out before when PT.
Last year I dipped out on quite a bit of Christmas tips because I wasn't willing to work stupid hours. I used the Over Running Procedure for the whole Christmas Pressure Period and so never delivered to about 60 houses. The guy who wanted to pick up the slack must have got all the tips but such is life!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Christmas bonus
If you were doing full time hours or more the you should have got the full £200. I made sure all the part time staff in my office did.DrSatan wrote:As a part timer, I was promised by managers and cwu rep that I would get the full bonus for working full time over xmas. Only got the pro Rota even though I worked more hours than most.
Just false promises just so they can get what they want!