ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RMTV
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
RMTV
Anyone else watch the rmtv during wtll and ask the question are these real people employed by the same company I’m working for!.do they have the same challenges with lapsing and loaning and delivery times etc etc etc,they all seem happy,and motivated and glad to work for Royal Mail.have I missed something?Is it just me?i ask the boss while it was on,he shook his head and just laughed,
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
RMTV
You mean you have wtl and rmtv? Blimey. We have the TV on 24/7 but never have time to watch it lolJpro747 wrote:Yep, thought exactly the same! They must be either be actors or robots. Loads walked out the room while it was on, people are fed up with it.
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
RMTV
I don't really take any of it in, I just snigger whenever Tracy Stacy makes an appearence and wonder how much the skin head chap that's a regular on there spends on tatoos given he seems more inked everytime he appears. Running out of skin now I reckon!
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
RMTV
jon_gardner85 wrote:It always reminds me of 1985 (the book...).
Was that the follow up to 1984?...
Where the oppressed and down trodden ignore their glorious leader's propaganda and set themselves free from a life of unquestioning obedience and servitude?
I'll have to check it out!
-
jon_gardner85
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 12 May 2016, 12:14
- Gender: Male
RMTV
Haha I always get confused because I was born in 85! I meant 1984!!wacko74 wrote:jon_gardner85 wrote:It always reminds me of 1985 (the book...).
Was that the follow up to 1984?...
Where the oppressed and down trodden ignore their glorious leader's propaganda and set themselves free from a life of unquestioning obedience and servitude?
I'll have to check it out!
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
RMTV
WTLL thought they stopped it last year as we havent had it since thenrobbertwhitton wrote:Anyone else watch the rmtv during wtll and ask the question are these real people employed by the same company I’m working for!.do they have the same challenges with lapsing and loaning and delivery times etc etc etc,they all seem happy,and motivated and glad to work for Royal Mail.have I missed something?Is it just me?i ask the boss while it was on,he shook his head and just laughed,
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
RMTV
robbertwhitton wrote:Anyone else watch the rmtv during wtll and ask the question are these real people employed by the same company I’m working for!.do they have the same challenges with lapsing and loaning and delivery times etc etc etc,they all seem happy,and motivated and glad to work for Royal Mail.have I missed something?Is it just me?i ask the boss while it was on,he shook his head and just laughed,
They are all cloned in a factory somewhere. Someone sent me a secret photo of them preparing for an RMTV presentation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
RMTV
Strange fact. Anthony Burgess did write a book called 1985 which was a follow up to and a discussion about the original 1984 by Orwell.wacko74 wrote:jon_gardner85 wrote:It always reminds me of 1985 (the book...).
Was that the follow up to 1984?...
Where the oppressed and down trodden ignore their glorious leader's propaganda and set themselves free from a life of unquestioning obedience and servitude?
I'll have to check it out!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
RMTV
Ha! Brilliant,keep the sense of humour guys;we need it more than ever in this climate,remember when the fun stops STOP!,,TrueBlueTerrier wrote:robbertwhitton wrote:Anyone else watch the rmtv during wtll and ask the question are these real people employed by the same company I’m working for!.do they have the same challenges with lapsing and loaning and delivery times etc etc etc,they all seem happy,and motivated and glad to work for Royal Mail.have I missed something?Is it just me?i ask the boss while it was on,he shook his head and just laughed,
They are all cloned in a factory somewhere. Someone sent me a secret photo of them preparing for an RMTV presentation.![]()
![]()