Hi
Has anyone got any recommendations or experience of either of these Credit Unions, I am looking purely from a savings perspective.
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Commsave /Pennypost
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Commsave /Pennypost
'Libraries gave us power'
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Commsave /Pennypost
I use Commsave. Very happy with the service offered and very easy to withdraw money.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Commsave /Pennypost
Yep have had both ,both good with commsave now painless deductions from pay for Xmas
-
maninred
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: In trouble....again
Commsave /Pennypost
I will echo the posts above. I use Commsave purely for saving and the withdrawal of money is easy and quick.
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Commsave /Pennypost
thanks guys,
I have checked out the websites for them both, and they don't make it clear whether you can open a savings account with a lump sum (and if so whether there is a limit?)
thanks again
I have checked out the websites for them both, and they don't make it clear whether you can open a savings account with a lump sum (and if so whether there is a limit?)
thanks again
'Libraries gave us power'