ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Commsave /Pennypost

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mickeymacca
Posts: 503
Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
Gender: Male

Commsave /Pennypost

Post by mickeymacca »

Hi

Has anyone got any recommendations or experience of either of these Credit Unions, I am looking purely from a savings perspective.

Cheers
'Libraries gave us power'
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Commsave /Pennypost

Post by peshwaarinaan »

I use Commsave. Very happy with the service offered and very easy to withdraw money.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Commsave /Pennypost

Post by robbertwhitton »

Yep have had both ,both good with commsave now painless deductions from pay for Xmas
maninred
Posts: 213
Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
Gender: Male
Location: In trouble....again

Commsave /Pennypost

Post by maninred »

I will echo the posts above. I use Commsave purely for saving and the withdrawal of money is easy and quick.
mickeymacca
Posts: 503
Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
Gender: Male

Commsave /Pennypost

Post by mickeymacca »

thanks guys,

I have checked out the websites for them both, and they don't make it clear whether you can open a savings account with a lump sum (and if so whether there is a limit?)

thanks again
'Libraries gave us power'