ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

"UH"

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ajbritton2002
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Oct 2013, 18:13
Gender: Male

"UH"

Post by ajbritton2002 »

Please remind me what “UH” is exactly
In ordering uniforms? Thanks
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

“UH”

Post by jd9442 »

It’s the response I get from 90% of the people I deliver to
ajbritton2002
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Oct 2013, 18:13
Gender: Male

“UH”

Post by ajbritton2002 »

Inside leg measurement when ordering trousers
On a serious note.
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

“UH”

Post by crazyshrew »

Un-Hemmed
For the lankiest among us.
In the female trousers that equals about 38 inches which is just about long enough
ajbritton2002
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Oct 2013, 18:13
Gender: Male

“UH”

Post by ajbritton2002 »

U H equals,
UN HEMMED !
Of course it does.
Now we know.
What a relief!
Able to sleep soundly tonight at last.
I am so grateful for swift and efficient reply to my query.
Phew. Ta very much.
osgoody1970
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 360
Joined: 21 Jun 2011, 13:44
Gender: Male

“UH”

Post by osgoody1970 »

jeeze, i'm 6foot tall and have an inside leg measurement of 30 inches!!!
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

“UH”

Post by Celgar »

jd9442 wrote:It’s the response I get from 90% of the people I deliver to
LOL. This was the better answer. :wink:
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.