ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do you access PSP?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smurf992
Posts: 8
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 20:58
Gender: Female

How do you access PSP?

Post by smurf992 »

Keep looking for information and told to login to PSP, however I am unable to?

Any advice?
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

How do you access PSP?

Post by SpacePhoenix »

smurf992 wrote:Keep looking for information and told to login to PSP, however I am unable to?

Any advice?
AFAIK only bookroom staff and permanent managers have access to PSP in either a MC or DO
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

How do you access PSP?

Post by 97gaz »

Y
Last edited by 97gaz on 14 Dec 2019, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
abuch1980
Posts: 226
Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
Gender: Male

How do you access PSP?

Post by abuch1980 »

We OPG's should have some access if not all to PSP also in my opinion. It would be lot easier to see how many actual days leave you have left and also book leave and see which days are available and print payslips off if you need to! Like a modern company do!
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

How do you access PSP?

Post by 97gaz »

P
Last edited by 97gaz on 14 Dec 2019, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

How do you access PSP?

Post by crazyshrew »

97gaz wrote:PSP won't show you when leave is available only how much you have left. Theres been a change in leave programs lately and I'll be surprised if a lot of managers know how to access a leave card to show what you have left.
Some do, make sure you get a new one and check it thoroughly. Half my office had some missing. In my case I knew had around 6 days left to book, I was told I had about 4 weeks left to book.
Plus side, a few days that I had already taken was missing too :shhhhh :shhhhh :shhhhh
GoingPostal86
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 132
Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
Gender: Male

How do you access PSP?

Post by GoingPostal86 »

I've asked two of my managers four times and I'm still in the dark about what days I have left.. how difficult can it be? Ho hum