Keep looking for information and told to login to PSP, however I am unable to?
Any advice?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How do you access PSP?
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
How do you access PSP?
AFAIK only bookroom staff and permanent managers have access to PSP in either a MC or DOsmurf992 wrote:Keep looking for information and told to login to PSP, however I am unable to?
Any advice?
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
abuch1980
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 13 Dec 2011, 12:30
- Gender: Male
How do you access PSP?
We OPG's should have some access if not all to PSP also in my opinion. It would be lot easier to see how many actual days leave you have left and also book leave and see which days are available and print payslips off if you need to! Like a modern company do!
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
How do you access PSP?
Some do, make sure you get a new one and check it thoroughly. Half my office had some missing. In my case I knew had around 6 days left to book, I was told I had about 4 weeks left to book.97gaz wrote:PSP won't show you when leave is available only how much you have left. Theres been a change in leave programs lately and I'll be surprised if a lot of managers know how to access a leave card to show what you have left.
Plus side, a few days that I had already taken was missing too
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
How do you access PSP?
I've asked two of my managers four times and I'm still in the dark about what days I have left.. how difficult can it be? Ho hum