ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
DOM
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Thought you had left???
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Manager loving is why we are knackered
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
I thought you'd had enough of this forum?arnold cheshire wrote:Do you constantly chat to your
Dom?
But to answer your question; I don't constantly chat to him as he's not on delivery with me, but I do chat to him about stuff, as I do to all my work colleagues as we are all grown-ups!
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
does he threating to take your livelihood?Glp28357 wrote:I thought you'd had enough of this forum?arnold cheshire wrote:Do you constantly chat to your
Dom?
But to answer your question; I don't constantly chat to him as he's not on delivery with me, but I do chat to him about stuff, as I do to all my work colleagues as we are all grown-ups!
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
I think you need to grow up, stop attention seeking and find another job!arnold cheshire wrote:does he threating to take your livelihood?Glp28357 wrote:I thought you'd had enough of this forum?arnold cheshire wrote:Do you constantly chat to your
Dom?
But to answer your question; I don't constantly chat to him as he's not on delivery with me, but I do chat to him about stuff, as I do to all my work colleagues as we are all grown-ups!
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
I need to spend time tomorrow putting you log into foes on here
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Not an understanding decent bloke or lady in the business
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
I don't bother talking to managers anymore, least of all the DOM. The DOM's job is to manage managers, they shouldn't be out there talking to posties on the shop floor, in my opinion, unless its to tell everybody about what is going on in the business.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Half agree therepostslippete wrote:I don't bother talking to managers anymore, least of all the DOM. The DOM's job is to manage managers, they shouldn't be out there talking to posties on the shop floor, in my opinion, unless its to tell everybody about what is going on in the business.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Well, I'm a half decent bloke. I'm not a brown noser that chats to managers or takes the lapse nor additional overtime just to curry favours with the boss. This sort of thing is what brings everyone else down in my opinion.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
NO, simple .
-
danterossetti
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
- Gender: Male
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Ludicrous.arnold cheshire wrote:Not an understanding decent bloke or lady in the business
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Top blokeworktotime wrote:NO, simple .
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Do you spend time chatting to.a DOM
Who postmen an postwomen or managers in general..arnold cheshire wrote:Not an understanding decent bloke or lady in the business