ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ordering uniform
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform
Hi I’ve already ordered uniform but need different sizes so I went to order more online as I can’t apparently use the phone line anymore as I’ve already ordered once and it’s asking for my dimensions MIdetail log in username and password, I have never been given these details does anyone know where to get them?
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform
username is your pay number password Is Delivery with a capital DRapidryan88 wrote:Hi I’ve already ordered uniform but need different sizes so I went to order more online as I can’t apparently use the phone line anymore as I’ve already ordered once and it’s asking for my dimensions MIdetail log in username and password, I have never been given these details does anyone know where to get them?
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform
Thank you mate, I tried ringing head office to get a contract but they was unavailable, any idea how I can get one?P13 wrote:username is your pay number password Is Delivery with a capital DRapidryan88 wrote:Hi I’ve already ordered uniform but need different sizes so I went to order more online as I can’t apparently use the phone line anymore as I’ve already ordered once and it’s asking for my dimensions MIdetail log in username and password, I have never been given these details does anyone know where to get them?
-
scoobymunster
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform
Assuming what you have currently is unworn, they'll be looking for it to be returned if you want it changed for different sizes.
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform
Will I have to do that myself? Annoying but fair. Shorts are like 3 1/4 lengths atm lolscoobymunster wrote:Assuming what you have currently is unworn, they'll be looking for it to be returned if you want it changed for different sizes.
-
DrSatan
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 23 Jun 2017, 19:11
- Gender: Male
Ordering uniform
When i last ordered shorts, I was only able to order by waist size and length was set. And too long!Rapidryan88 wrote:Will I have to do that myself? Annoying but fair. Shorts are like 3 1/4 lengths atm lolscoobymunster wrote:Assuming what you have currently is unworn, they'll be looking for it to be returned if you want it changed for different sizes.