ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Loaned to different office

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jd9442
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Apr 2017, 20:57
Gender: Male

Loaned to different office

Post by jd9442 »

Been loaned to a different office for 3 months now
I want to be loaned
I want to transfer permanently
Is there anything in place saying that it must become permanent if the loan lasts so long or something
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Loaned to different office

Post by Creditshampoo »

Yea. Claim back 45pence per mile for the last 3 months.
nuns
Posts: 147
Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Loaned to different office

Post by nuns »

if u been loaned that long they will be wanting you out that office probably so should be quite easy just stick with and claim back the milage , which they will probably try and get out of paying you
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Loaned to different office

Post by Seymour Buts »

Like the January transfer window this place is at times :chuckle
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Loaned to different office

Post by Celgar »

jd9442 wrote:Been loaned to a different office for 3 months now
I want to be loaned
I want to transfer permanently
Is there anything in place saying that it must become permanent if the loan lasts so long or something
You can ask the office you are being loaned to if they would like you to transfer there. If the DOM there says yes your old office can delay but cannot stop you transferring.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.