ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sending a memo from your pda
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
Where does it go to please?
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Sending a memo from your pda
To infinity and beyond 
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
It's obviously seen by someone, somewhere because I remember a post whereby they had replied to a text message on a PDA in a rather Anglo Saxon Way and it went down like piles on a jockey.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
RM should really take all this bloatware off the PDA software and just leave is with what we actually use. Drop the stuff like memo and the really annoying pop up stuff like reporting an incident at a mailbox & the navigation software which I fully expect no one uses or can make work.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
I would just be happy if I didn't have to pull the battery out at least once a day. The software isn't fit for purpose.Celgar wrote:RM should really take all this bloatware off the PDA software and just leave is with what we actually use. Drop the stuff like memo and the really annoying pop up stuff like reporting an incident at a mailbox & the navigation software which I fully expect no one uses or can make work.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
I still don't even know what button I accidentally press to bring up that "report an incident" screen but i have it come up at least 5 times a day 
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3345
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
They go into the Memory Hole. It's a purely one-way line of communication: propaganda > you
The machine stops.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
Never mind that, has anybody found how you turn the bloody SatNav off when accidentally put on?
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Sending a memo from your pda
Do the delivery PDAs have all the inward and outward MC options as well as all the delivery options? In MCs now they get used for recording traffic for some streams of mail (I'm expecting that to be all manual streams of mail eventually)Celgar wrote:RM should really take all this bloatware off the PDA software and just leave is with what we actually use. Drop the stuff like memo and the really annoying pop up stuff like reporting an incident at a mailbox & the navigation software which I fully expect no one uses or can make work.