ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Refreshments
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Starting this week. What do you all find the best/easiest things to carry around to eat?
-
montana banana
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 21 Feb 2007, 17:53
- Gender: Female
- Location: london
Refreshments
ice cream 
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Raspberry trifle.
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Wouldn’t last long in this heatmontana banana wrote:ice cream
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Really? If its that easy then ...hothothot wrote:Raspberry trifle.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Refreshments
Oh and freeze a couple of bottles of water the night before and take them to work frozen, otherwise you'll be drinking warm water.
-
pex
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 19:02
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Easy peel satsuma oranges and any snack bars that do not melt, eg not yogurt or chocolate dipped bars as I have found out to my cost.
-
Bboingg
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 21 Jun 2017, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
A small cool bag with ice pack!
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Good tip, thankspeshwaarinaan wrote:Oh and freeze a couple of bottles of water the night before and take them to work frozen, otherwise you'll be drinking warm water.
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Fruit. Didn’t think of that. Will save the yoghurt bars for cooler weather. Thankspex wrote:Easy peel satsuma oranges and any snack bars that do not melt, eg not yogurt or chocolate dipped bars as I have found out to my cost.
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Oooh, yes. Got one of those. ThanksBboingg wrote:A small cool bag with ice pack!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Refreshments
pex wrote:Easy peel satsuma oranges and any snack bars that do not melt, eg not yogurt or chocolate dipped bars as I have found out to my cost.
combine the 2 suggestionspeshwaarinaan wrote:Oh and freeze a couple of bottles of water the night before and take them to work frozen, otherwise you'll be drinking warm water.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fiveoclockhero
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 07 Oct 2012, 11:59
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
I might try thatTrueBlueTerrier wrote:pex wrote:Easy peel satsuma oranges and any snack bars that do not melt, eg not yogurt or chocolate dipped bars as I have found out to my cost.combine the 2 suggestionspeshwaarinaan wrote:Oh and freeze a couple of bottles of water the night before and take them to work frozen, otherwise you'll be drinking warm water.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
Chewing gum. I don't generally eat or drink anything until I get home nowadays.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Refreshments
You're made of stronger stuff than me, mate. I'd literally have one foot in the grave if didn't drink anything for four to five hours.... especially in this current heat.Celgar wrote:Chewing gum. I don't generally eat or drink anything until I get home nowadays.
And not even a sarnie halfway round? Without mine I'd sink to my knees on the last loop like the soft southern Nancy that i am
I'll bet your Northern
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.