ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New posties being paid only 7.77 per hour.
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
New posties being paid only 7.77 per hour.
New jobs paid at £7.77 per hour. This is from the official RM website for jobs. It states that the wage for new starts is £7.77. All the new jobs are in delivery. It should be £9.99 min when you first start with a pay rise at six and twelve months at which time it is £11.10 per hour except London. Is this a new post agreement start rate which must be wrong as even the minimum wage is £7.83 per hour. Jesus for all they have hired 30 new personnel managers in the last 7 months they can't even get a basic job advert correct. Wtf. 
-
Vwtouran
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 26 Jan 2016, 18:54
- Gender: Male
New posties being paid only £7.77 per hour.
Age 17 £7.77 + 6 months +12 months
Age 18 £9.99 £10.54 £11.10
Age 18 £9.99 £10.54 £11.10
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
New posties being paid only £7.77 per hour.
Vwtouran.Yes I know mate but it's not at all clear and I think they will change it once they are not getting as many people applying.
-
Dannybuca
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 02 Jul 2018, 06:18
- Gender: Male
New posties being paid only £7.77 per hour.
I hit six months service this weekend (started 8th Jan). When am I likely to see an uplift?
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
New posties being paid only £7.77 per hour.
I think the term is six months 'survival', not serviceDannybuca wrote:I hit six months service this weekend (started 8th Jan). When am I likely to see an uplift?
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
New posties being paid only 7.77 per hour.
All the adverts I've seen for opg jobs sate £7.xx per hour to £17.xx per hour!
Don't know where they're getting the £17 per hour from!
Don't know where they're getting the £17 per hour from!
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
New posties being paid only 7.77 per hour.
£17 per hour? Maybe this is part of the four pillars agreement that hasn't been revealed yet. This is what all the 'on the cusp' business was about, I bet!wacko74 wrote:All the adverts I've seen for opg jobs sate £7.xx per hour to £17.xx per hour!
Don't know where they're getting the £17 per hour from!
I knew it'd all come good in the end...
Sigh.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
New posties being paid only 7.77 per hour.
It's maybe taking into account ghost overtime lolcrimson king wrote:£17 per hour? Maybe this is part of the four pillars agreement that hasn't been revealed yet. This is what all the 'on the cusp' business was about, I bet!wacko74 wrote:All the adverts I've seen for opg jobs sate £7.xx per hour to £17.xx per hour!
Don't know where they're getting the £17 per hour from!
I knew it'd all come good in the end...
Sigh.
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
New posties being paid only £7.77 per hour.
In your pay from 08 Jul 18 - should be automatic, six months from your start date.Dannybuca wrote:I hit six months service this weekend (started 8th Jan). When am I likely to see an uplift?
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
Dannybuca
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 02 Jul 2018, 06:18
- Gender: Male
New posties being paid only £7.77 per hour.
I'll believe it when I see itfb1969 wrote:In your pay from 08 Jul 18 - should be automatic, six months from your start date.Dannybuca wrote:I hit six months service this weekend (started 8th Jan). When am I likely to see an uplift?