ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

20 years service and just retired

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
envelope
Posts: 18
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 14:08
Gender: Female

20 years service and just retired

Post by envelope »

Just received recently badge and thank you card on retiring. Also a card that says would like to recognise your number of years service with a gift of £250. To claim instructions say username and password provided with your award pack when you log on to the gift site. Guess what no user name and password in the award pack. There is a contact telephone for the reward support team, that should.be interesting when I ring them.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

20 years service and just retired

Post by arnold cheshire »

£250 ?
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

20 years service and just retired

Post by baldrick »

arnold cheshire wrote:£250 ?
I think that's what you get on retirement, not for 20 years' service.

Enjoy your retirement, envelope!
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

20 years service and just retired

Post by robbertwhitton »

I wish you well in your retirement my friend,am sure you’ve had a laugh along the way?this job isn’t all bad,take care
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

20 years service and just retired

Post by Brandy »

envelope wrote:Just received recently badge and thank you card on retiring. Also a card that says would like to recognise your number of years service with a gift of £250. To claim instructions say username and password provided with your award pack when you log on to the gift site. Guess what no user name and password in the award pack. There is a contact telephone for the reward support team, that should.be interesting when I ring them.
Good luck on your retirement,at least you got a thankyou,more than what I got.
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

20 years service and just retired

Post by Brandy »

robbertwhitton wrote:I wish you well in your retirement my friend,am sure you’ve had a laugh along the way?this job isn’t all bad,take care
I totally agree with you,to be honest I dont think that I have laughed so much,whilst still working hard,best job that I ever had,that is until management bullying took over. :cry
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

20 years service and just retired

Post by malcolm3011 »

Good luck in your retirement, you can relax and enjoy life now :dance
Oldschooladdict
Posts: 7
Joined: 24 Oct 2017, 00:55
Gender: Female

20 years service and just retired

Post by Oldschooladdict »

T
Last edited by Oldschooladdict on 23 Feb 2021, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
bmccoll
Posts: 190
Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
Gender: Male

20 years service and just retired

Post by bmccoll »

Got my 30 year award as well.To get it I need to log on using my username and password. None given in any of the bumf I've received! Suppose I'll need to dial the number and speak to a human!
bmccoll
Posts: 190
Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
Gender: Male

20 years service and just retired

Post by bmccoll »

Emailed the Appreciation team and received a username and password. Doesn't work. My Bundle all over again!
bmccoll
Posts: 190
Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
Gender: Male

20 years service and just retired

Post by bmccoll »

UPDATE
was contacted again by the support team which directed me to a site where I could successfully log in! :nana Trouble is it says I have 0 points to redeem (!!!) :crazy: Contacted support team AGAIN. :arrrghhh