ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
20 years service and just retired
-
envelope
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 14:08
- Gender: Female
20 years service and just retired
Just received recently badge and thank you card on retiring. Also a card that says would like to recognise your number of years service with a gift of £250. To claim instructions say username and password provided with your award pack when you log on to the gift site. Guess what no user name and password in the award pack. There is a contact telephone for the reward support team, that should.be interesting when I ring them.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
20 years service and just retired
I think that's what you get on retirement, not for 20 years' service.arnold cheshire wrote:£250 ?
Enjoy your retirement, envelope!
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
20 years service and just retired
I wish you well in your retirement my friend,am sure you’ve had a laugh along the way?this job isn’t all bad,take care
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
20 years service and just retired
Good luck on your retirement,at least you got a thankyou,more than what I got.envelope wrote:Just received recently badge and thank you card on retiring. Also a card that says would like to recognise your number of years service with a gift of £250. To claim instructions say username and password provided with your award pack when you log on to the gift site. Guess what no user name and password in the award pack. There is a contact telephone for the reward support team, that should.be interesting when I ring them.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
20 years service and just retired
I totally agree with you,to be honest I dont think that I have laughed so much,whilst still working hard,best job that I ever had,that is until management bullying took over.robbertwhitton wrote:I wish you well in your retirement my friend,am sure you’ve had a laugh along the way?this job isn’t all bad,take care
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
20 years service and just retired
Good luck in your retirement, you can relax and enjoy life now 
-
Oldschooladdict
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 24 Oct 2017, 00:55
- Gender: Female
20 years service and just retired
T
Last edited by Oldschooladdict on 23 Feb 2021, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
-
bmccoll
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
- Gender: Male
20 years service and just retired
Got my 30 year award as well.To get it I need to log on using my username and password. None given in any of the bumf I've received! Suppose I'll need to dial the number and speak to a human!
-
bmccoll
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
- Gender: Male
20 years service and just retired
Emailed the Appreciation team and received a username and password. Doesn't work. My Bundle all over again!
-
bmccoll
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
- Gender: Male
20 years service and just retired
UPDATE
was contacted again by the support team which directed me to a site where I could successfully log in!
Trouble is it says I have 0 points to redeem (!!!)
Contacted support team AGAIN. 
was contacted again by the support team which directed me to a site where I could successfully log in!