ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Women's uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Jacko29
Posts: 219
Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
Gender: Female

Women's uniform

Post by Jacko29 »

Hi,
Just looking at the ordering your first uniform list that RM sent as an attatchment to a recent email of mine. The female section only has skirts or trousers but I would like shorts, is this possible? If it is what sizes do they come in as it says on the form I have to phone the helpline and can only order online after 13 weeks.
Many thanks
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Women’s uniform

Post by crazyshrew »

Yes shorts are available, sizes 6-30 are available to pick. They are in the trousers/ skirt section of the website
Jacko29
Posts: 219
Joined: 12 Apr 2018, 19:13
Gender: Female

Women’s uniform

Post by Jacko29 »

crazyshrew wrote:Yes shorts are available, sizes 6-30 are available to pick. They are in the trousers/ skirt section of the website
Hi thank you, it would be a lot easier if I could order it from the website as you mentioned. Unfortunately they said I have to phone for my first order