ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Insurance with Royal Mail
-
Postiebear
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 23 Feb 2009, 15:28
- Gender: Male
Insurance with Royal Mail
Are Royal Mail employees automatically given some sort of insurance when employed, I heard a couple of people speaking about this, not sure if it was a insurance for death or it covered anything else?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Insurance with Royal Mail
Royal Mave a death in service benefit, plenty of threads on here about it.Postiebear wrote:Are Royal Mail employees automatically given some sort of insurance when employed, I heard a couple of people speaking about this, not sure if it was a insurance for death or it covered anything else?
They also have various insurances as required by law, such as 3rd Party Idemnity and Employers' liability insurance etc
But if you mean you personally are insured by Royal Mail in the course of your employment, no.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.