ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Coaching allowance stopped on sick leave
-
crezz
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 25 Apr 2011, 16:31
- Gender: Male
Coaching allowance stopped on sick leave
As title, my allowance has been stopped whilst Ive been on sick leave, is this correct or not? Cheers
-
trig08
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 12 Jan 2011, 11:37
- Gender: Male
Coaching allowance stopped on sick leave
Yea it happened to me after about 6 week
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Coaching allowance stopped on sick leave
crezz wrote:As title, my allowance has been stopped whilst Ive been on sick leave, is this correct or not? Cheers
There is a certain point where all allowances except basic pay stop. I think its around 6 weeks but not certain.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.