Hi, I have been a postie for six months but I have really bad back pain for which is am seeing a doctor for this week.
Will I get any sick pay if I get signed off by my doctor?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sick pay new starter
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Sick pay new starter
No.
There is no sick pay for the first 12 months of your employment.
Sorry.
you may get SSP after a certain amount of time.
There is no sick pay for the first 12 months of your employment.
Sorry.
you may get SSP after a certain amount of time.
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Sick pay new starter
I'm pretty sure you can get SSP for up to 6 months. Sorry to hear about your back it's a common problem with postie's.