Myself and a few family members are involved in a local charity event. The event falls on a Saturday in August. Ive submited an annual leave form back at the start of February but still not heard if i will be allowed the day off. The other family members who also work weekends have been given the days off as paid leave( charity day) as its a local charity event. Does Royal Mail offer this. I cant seem to find any information yet. I thought i would ask here first before contacting HR.
Thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Charity event / Day off
-
salomon2
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 10:27
- Gender: Female
Charity event / Day off
You’ll hopefully be given the day as your rest day but it’s not guaranteed. I would have someone willing to swap as a back up plan.
-
Pickle
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 14 Oct 2009, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Charity event / Day off
I can get the day swapped. It would be good if they did this tho like other big companies
Thanks for the reply
Thanks for the reply