Hi folks,
Long shot...but does anyone have a copy of a annual leave request form in pdf/doc. I'm needing 2 days leave in Sept. I spoke to my office dim last week about the form, said 'I will print one off', nothing happened, spoke to him again today, and the same thing....I'll print one off soon. Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Long shot....
-
danterossetti
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 19 May 2013, 18:19
- Gender: Male
Long shot....
This is a classic fob off.
There is nothing special about these, its just a bit of paper with a space where you put the dates you want off and an area where the manager can sign to signify their agreement.
Make one yourself in Microsoft Word.
There is nothing special about these, its just a bit of paper with a space where you put the dates you want off and an area where the manager can sign to signify their agreement.
Make one yourself in Microsoft Word.
-
britwrit
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 967
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12
Long shot....
Yeah. I've worked in a few mail centres - which keep closing - and every one used different forms. Both for the big annual leave pick before the year starts and individual days.