ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My Bundle - Car
-
MancBen82
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 02 Feb 2016, 17:52
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
Hi
Can anyone help please. I'm a part time member of staff. I don't seem to be entitled to any car, every search says
"There are no vehicles available.
If this problems persists then please contact your Zenith account manager for further assistance"
is this right as if so I don't see the point in having it available as I guess most of us are part timers.
Can anyone help please. I'm a part time member of staff. I don't seem to be entitled to any car, every search says
"There are no vehicles available.
If this problems persists then please contact your Zenith account manager for further assistance"
is this right as if so I don't see the point in having it available as I guess most of us are part timers.
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
You have to earn minimum wage after the salary sacrifice (something like £250 pw) think you also have to have been employed for over a year.
-
Speccyred
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
How many hours a week so you do
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
This scheme is not as good as you think you can get better else where I did.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
Justanotherstar wrote:You have to earn minimum wage after the salary sacrifice (something like £250 pw) think you also have to have been employed for over a year.
This is what’s happening for me too but I take home about £320
-
Jambomatt1874
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 30 Mar 2010, 19:26
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
What other options are there?hothothot wrote:This scheme is not as good as you think you can get better else where I did.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
My Bundle - Car
Vauxhall do a partners programme for staff I have used them only on a new car tho . there is better deals out there just depends what car you want really 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
MancBen82
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 02 Feb 2016, 17:52
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
I work 32 hours which for a part timer is quite high. so basically very few or no part time staff will be eligible for this benefit. Which to me is a joke as most of us are part timers.
do others have any suggestions where else i can go. The one bonus with Zenith was the no credit checks as mine aint great
do others have any suggestions where else i can go. The one bonus with Zenith was the no credit checks as mine aint great
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
MancBen82 wrote:I work 32 hours which for a part timer is quite high. so basically very few or no part time staff will be eligible for this benefit. Which to me is a joke as most of us are part timers.
do others have any suggestions where else i can go. The one bonus with Zenith was the no credit checks as mine aint great
I'm on 35 hours, i've got one...you should be able to get one on 32 hours.
As for getting better deals elsewhere while that is kind of true from a weekly/monthly fee point of view, If you lose your job for whatever reason you're still liable for the car...with the my bundle scheme if you do lose your job they just take the car back, also no deposit, no credit checks and all maintenance is included.
-
Speccyred
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
Doesn’t it show your max available spend when you log into my bundle
-
MancBen82
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 02 Feb 2016, 17:52
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.
So in general its a useless benefit
So in general its a useless benefit
-
Speccyred
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
Out of curiosity as I was hoping to use this in a few months how much did you have available.MancBen82 wrote:Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.
So in general its a useless benefit
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
My Bundle - Car
MancBen82 wrote:Yes it shows how much and after speaking to staff at Zenith they have said i have no cars available for the amount of cash i have.
So in general its a useless benefit
That could actually be to do with the tax/salary sacrifice law that changed last April...my car arrived the month before it all changed so I was unaffected and able to spend a fair bit more that what I would be able to now (i'm actually £20 over my limit
If you click on special offers there might be something there as they're cars that have been ordered then cancelled so they're generally a bit cheaper.
-
MAILMAN84
- Posts: 186
- Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05
My Bundle - Car
I did this and was good for me cuz I was bankrupt at the time. I don't like their policy though if you get sacked or whatever they take the car and want their money....