ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
TrueBlue Terrier
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
TrueBlue Terrier
You really are the fountain of all knowledge on this forum. We're all very grateful honestly. Could you tell me the meaning of life ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
TrueBlue Terrier
hothothot wrote:You really are the fountain of all knowledge on this forum. We're all very grateful honestly. Could you tell me the meaning of life ?
42 of course
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
hothothot
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 422
- Joined: 06 Sep 2016, 13:15
- Gender: Male
TrueBlue Terrier
I thought you might say that!
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
TrueBlue Terrier
Monty Pythonhothothot wrote:Could you tell me the meaning of life ?
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
TrueBlue Terrier
You’ve answered the wrong question ,have you not?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:hothothot wrote:You really are the fountain of all knowledge on this forum. We're all very grateful honestly. Could you tell me the meaning of life ?![]()
![]()
42 of course
42 is the answer to Life,The Universe and Everything, as per The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
-
redheadedwoman
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 17 Aug 2011, 14:58
- Gender: Female
TrueBlue Terrier
Top Man and well done Huddersfield Town

-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
TrueBlue Terrier
Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition !
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
p5aul789
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 10:03
- Gender: Male
TrueBlue Terrier
I don't know the meaning of life. But know it's a piece of s**t a lot of the time!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
TrueBlue Terrier
redheadedwoman wrote:Top Man and well done Huddersfield Town![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
TrueBlue Terrier
p5aul789 wrote:I don't know the meaning of life. But know it's a piece of s**t a lot of the time!

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.