I have just transferred to a different office. My old office had the overtime sheets that you can fill in yourself - 552s, really easy. But I have just started at a new office and everyone there says that they have to tell the DOM what overtime they have done, there are no sheets to fill in. Apparently, a former union rep got it sorted out once but now it has gone back to just telling the DOM what hours. Lots of people have had issues with getting the correct overtime paid, with it being short (never over
I'm stressed that I will also not be paid properly. Everyone there looks completely fed up with how they are treated and morale is really low...that's obvious.
I have been stitched up by Royal Mail management since I have started. At my old office, I started on deliveries and then was moved to a later start time and made to do 1 hour delivery and 3 hour collections 5 days a week . That was bad enough. But now I am expected to do some delivery from 9 til about 12 and then go home and then come back for collections at 3pm. I'm conscientious, polite and hard working...but I may now find myself having to argue for my rights. The union rep there is apparently useless and ineffective....someone hasn't been paid properly for last 4 weeks and nothing is getting done about it. It is just downright disgraceful....Royal Mail should be ashamed that it doesn't respect and treat its employees fairly.