ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
IHR clarification needed
-
realitybites
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 11:28
- Gender: Male
IHR clarification needed
I am currently on a 20 hour contract. I am being made up to a 35 hour contract. I have problems with my knees and personally, don't think my knees will last that much longer. Say, 4-6 months down the line, would IHR be at the 35 hour rate?
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
IHR clarification needed
I would be keeping your knee problems quiet until you have finally received your increased contracted hours and if you apply for IHR and working 35 hours at the time IHR would be calculated accordingly.realitybites wrote:I am currently on a 20 hour contract. I am being made up to a 35 hour contract. I have problems with my knees and personally, don't think my knees will last that much longer. Say, 4-6 months down the line, would IHR be at the 35 hour rate?
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
IHR clarification needed
sorry my previous post may have misguided you.
In the calculation for IHR the period in which you worked a 35 hr week would be included but the remaining balance would be at your 20hr contracted hours.
So the longer you hold out while working 35 hrs per week before putting in your application for IHR will give you a higher payment on IHR.
In the calculation for IHR the period in which you worked a 35 hr week would be included but the remaining balance would be at your 20hr contracted hours.
So the longer you hold out while working 35 hrs per week before putting in your application for IHR will give you a higher payment on IHR.
-
realitybites
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 11:28
- Gender: Male
IHR clarification needed
Thanks
I was initially on a 35 hour contract (2 years) but made down to 20 hours (7 years).
I was initially on a 35 hour contract (2 years) but made down to 20 hours (7 years).
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
IHR clarification needed
IHR calculated @ 34 weeks basic rate + PILON ( Payment in Lieu of Notice ) which in your case would be 12 weeks + outstanding A/L
-
realitybites
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 06 Feb 2009, 11:28
- Gender: Male
IHR clarification needed
Thank you