ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Courier

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by robbertwhitton »

I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by redneck »

Kill it off.
postslippete
Posts: 4197
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by postslippete »

Aye, I think Terry and Sue could start their own TV comedy sketch: Terry and Sue. One could be forgiven for thinking Terry was the Executive in charge of RM whilst Sue was the Deputy General Secretary (Postal) of the CWU
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Courier

Post by Brandy »

robbertwhitton wrote:I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
I see nothing changes then!!
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

Don,t forget 'Its not about working harder but smarter'.What a load of utter rubbish. :arrrghhh
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Courier

Post by k979aaa »

They borrowed my van one day for a sketch of an incident it was two world class mail ladies ie managers filling in for the unlucky fellow who was felled by a dog no less!
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by daveyeff »

Brandy wrote:
robbertwhitton wrote:I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
I see nothing changes then!!
Pullinger has. he's changed HIS tune since the ballot. ffs. :evil/mad
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Courier

Post by k979aaa »

daveyeff wrote:
Brandy wrote:
robbertwhitton wrote:I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
I see nothing changes then!!
Pullinger has. he's changed HIS tune since the ballot. ffs. :evil/mad
Wonder if he get's to go too Moya's leaving do not had an invite myself yet! :chuckle
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by eastie »

redneck wrote:Kill it off.
Cancelled it years ago
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by worktotime »

just keep sending it back as refused , they will soon get the message then no more , that's what I did :Very Happy
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

Courier

Post by worktotime »

eastie wrote:
redneck wrote:Kill it off.
Cancelled it years ago
:thumbup snap.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Courier

Post by arnold cheshire »

The job makes me physically sick and the courier is an insult. The Dom thinks he's above the law
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Courier

Post by Brandy »

arnold cheshire wrote:The job makes me physically sick and the courier is an insult. The Dom thinks he's above the law
I know exactly where you are coming from,I really loved being a postie,infact this was by far my favourite job that I ever had,that was until the last few years.I wont go into details as I have posted numerous times how I was made to hate the job that I had loved for so many years by the treatment dished out by greedy bullying managers who have no man management skills whatsoever.I was lucky that I was able to walk away,but it still leaves a nasty taste in my mouth,suppose it always will. :no no
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Courier

Post by arnold cheshire »

Brandy wrote:
arnold cheshire wrote:The job makes me physically sick and the courier is an insult. The Dom thinks he's above the law
I know exactly where you are coming from,I really loved being a postie,infact this was by far my favourite job that I ever had,that was until the last few years.I wont go into details as I have posted numerous times how I was made to hate the job that I had loved for so many years by the treatment dished out by greedy bullying managers who have no man management skills whatsoever.I was lucky that I was able to walk away,but it still leaves a nasty taste in my mouth,suppose it always will. :no no
thanks brandy for the reply he makes me want to commit suicide
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Courier

Post by arnold cheshire »

Brandy I hope you are ok