ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Courier
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Courier
I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Courier
Aye, I think Terry and Sue could start their own TV comedy sketch: Terry and Sue. One could be forgiven for thinking Terry was the Executive in charge of RM whilst Sue was the Deputy General Secretary (Postal) of the CWU
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Courier
I see nothing changes then!!robbertwhitton wrote:I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Courier
Pullinger has. he's changed HIS tune since the ballot. ffs.Brandy wrote:I see nothing changes then!!robbertwhitton wrote:I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Courier
Wonder if he get's to go too Moya's leaving do not had an invite myself yet!daveyeff wrote:Pullinger has. he's changed HIS tune since the ballot. ffs.Brandy wrote:I see nothing changes then!!robbertwhitton wrote:I see all’s well with this company according to the courier,all smiling faces,a United and content workforce,going about there job daily whistling away with a spring in there step,get me a bucket I’m gonna vomit!,,,! It’s like seeing a different company far removed from the daily grief most offices get,fictitious to say the least,
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Courier
I know exactly where you are coming from,I really loved being a postie,infact this was by far my favourite job that I ever had,that was until the last few years.I wont go into details as I have posted numerous times how I was made to hate the job that I had loved for so many years by the treatment dished out by greedy bullying managers who have no man management skills whatsoever.I was lucky that I was able to walk away,but it still leaves a nasty taste in my mouth,suppose it always will.arnold cheshire wrote:The job makes me physically sick and the courier is an insult. The Dom thinks he's above the law
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Courier
thanks brandy for the reply he makes me want to commit suicideBrandy wrote:I know exactly where you are coming from,I really loved being a postie,infact this was by far my favourite job that I ever had,that was until the last few years.I wont go into details as I have posted numerous times how I was made to hate the job that I had loved for so many years by the treatment dished out by greedy bullying managers who have no man management skills whatsoever.I was lucky that I was able to walk away,but it still leaves a nasty taste in my mouth,suppose it always will.arnold cheshire wrote:The job makes me physically sick and the courier is an insult. The Dom thinks he's above the law