We've just had a Table Top (or internal) revision. A few questions have been raised. The DOM says we have to have a Re-Sign.

I know that normally happens when there's a lot of changes, to a lot of duties. What are the guidelines for a Re-sign? IMPO I don't believe it requires one. For example the
"Top 5 Duties" that have already been signed for (by the Top 5 Posties) have had no changes at all. Strange that.
Once the DOM and CWU Local Rep have put forward their "proposed changes" does the Delivery Office have to vote the "proposed changes" in?

Obviously the most senior Posties are going to be happy with the status quo, but there's a lot of people from the mid to low section of the Seniority List that are not happy at all. I would have thought it would be reasonable to say to the DOM,
"The Majority of the Office aren't happy with these Proposals go and try again".
Also the DOMs introduced Long & Short working days. Which I would have thought would need some sort of official workforce agreement, apart from the usual wishy washy "Local Agreement" that nobody ever seems to know when it was "Agreed".

TBH I believe some of the "Top 5" duties have had these put in place, but only to try and claw back some of the excessive time they are finishing early most days (I think giving them a bit more outdoors work to do would have been more logical).
There's a lot Bad Feeling within the Office and a lot of Posties are feeling the stress of perhaps getting kicked off their regular duty. I'll probably give the Area Rep a ring, he has got results in the past, but any input, or advice is appreciated.
