ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Holiday pay
-
Redcollar
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 08 Mar 2017, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
Sure I've seen this spoken about before but can you have your pay averaged out when you are on your 3 weeks summer leave? I am a 28 hour contract and have been working 50-60 hours per week since September. Asked manager if I could and I received a firm NO. ANY help appreciated
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
This is not a current agreement as far as I know but would be interested to hear any different. You get paid contracted hours only as overtime is voluntary.Redcollar wrote:Sure I've seen this spoken about before but can you have your pay averaged out when you are on your 3 weeks summer leave? I am a 28 hour contract and have been working 50-60 hours per week since September. Asked manager if I could and I received a firm NO. ANY help appreciated
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
A statement from the CWU London Divisional Committee
WHEN WILL ROYAL MAIL LISTEN? WHEN WE VOTE YES!
- Royal Mail still refuses to pay the correct holiday pay for part timers who work above their contracted
hours.
WHEN WILL ROYAL MAIL LISTEN? WHEN WE VOTE YES!
- Royal Mail still refuses to pay the correct holiday pay for part timers who work above their contracted
hours.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
Sadly, according to Acas it is not the correct holiday pay unless the overtime is compulsary. This applies to anyone not just RM. I wish it was different as I lose out a lot this way currently.rogersh wrote:A statement from the CWU London Divisional Committee
WHEN WILL ROYAL MAIL LISTEN? WHEN WE VOTE YES!
- Royal Mail still refuses to pay the correct holiday pay for part timers who work above their contracted
hours.
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
Joewyan this response post to you from Scrutts in February 2018
The employment tribunal ruled in August all employees are now eligible to holiday pay based on any type of overtime worked.
https://home.kpmg.com/uk/en/home/insigh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... y-pay.html
The employment tribunal ruled in August all employees are now eligible to holiday pay based on any type of overtime worked.
https://home.kpmg.com/uk/en/home/insigh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... y-pay.html
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
rogersh wrote:Joewyan this response post to you from Scrutts in February 2018
The employment tribunal ruled in August all employees are now eligible to holiday pay based on any type of overtime worked.
https://home.kpmg.com/uk/en/home/insigh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... y-pay.html
Link doesn’t work, could you try it again?
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
Try link posted in associated topic
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Holiday pay
https://home.kpmg.com/uk/en/home/insigh ... y-pay.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Holiday pay
Thanks for copying link tbt - I did try but unsuccessful - hence associated post to access email address from source.