ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Footwear Reimbursement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Footwear Reimbursement

Post by peshwaarinaan »

Has this been stopped (I think there was some talk of this) or can you still claim?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Footwear Reimbursement

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

peshwaarinaan wrote:Has this been stopped (I think there was some talk of this) or can you still claim?
Definitely not

Latest LTB fresh of the press https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=85427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LTB212/18 Royal Mail Footwear - Alternative Footwear Reimbursement Process - Medical/Health Reasons

Only 5 days old.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
stodgy88
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 641
Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
Gender: Male

Footwear Reimbursement

Post by stodgy88 »

was told yesterday,i t had stopped and had to try latest RM footwear,cant wait to shove this in his face tomorrow ,put my receipt in in november
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Footwear Reimbursement

Post by peshwaarinaan »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
peshwaarinaan wrote:Has this been stopped (I think there was some talk of this) or can you still claim?
Definitely not

Latest LTB fresh of the press https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=85427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LTB212/18 Royal Mail Footwear - Alternative Footwear Reimbursement Process - Medical/Health Reasons

Only 5 days old.

Brilliant. Thanks TBT.
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Footwear Reimbursement

Post by peshwaarinaan »

TBT, I should have asked you before: can you still claim twice a year?

Many thanks.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Footwear Reimbursement

Post by aiden01 »

peshwaarinaan wrote:TBT, I should have asked you before: can you still claim twice a year?

Many thanks.
Yes
peshwaarinaan
Posts: 381
Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
Gender: Female

Footwear Reimbursement

Post by peshwaarinaan »

aiden01 wrote:
peshwaarinaan wrote:TBT, I should have asked you before: can you still claim twice a year?

Many thanks.
Yes
Thanks aiden01.