Somewhat stupid but I had enough and walked out after an arguement with the boss today.
It was always the plan to quit (I do have another job lined up but I've got a few months to wait until then) just not in this fashion.
Feel a huge mixture of emotions today but overall relieved.
Somewhat stupid but I had enough and walked out after an arguement with the boss today.
It was always the plan to quit (I do have another job lined up but I've got a few months to wait until then) just not in this fashion.
Feel a huge mixture of emotions today but overall relieved.
You were stressed after argument with boss and went home feeling unwell.
contact office that you are sick you might as well remain in the business for the brief period until you start your other job.
Your back dated pay will be in your bank by 4th May.
Remember you want to leave as a good leaver in relation to your shares allocation.
Driver74 wrote:I don’t think you get your share money as a good leaver unless you are 60
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
rehabron wrote:
Remember you want to leave as a good leaver in relation to your shares allocation.
This only applies within the first three years of the shares issue I think.
What happens if I leave Royal Mail before I sell my Free Shares?
If you leave Royal Mail and have held your Free Shares for at least three years you will be allowed to keep the shares, but they will need to come out of the SIP. You may have to pay income tax and National Insurance on their value, depending on the reason you left Royal Mail. If you leave Royal Mail and have not held your Free Shares for at least three years, you will lose them if you resign, your fixed-term contract comes to an end or you are dismissed.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
If you feel that you had little choice then there may be others which don't have the option to leave and just take it. It may be the right thing to do and put in B&H as the reason you left, at least then they will have to look into it and possibly re-train the DOM.
Spedley wrote:If you feel that you had little choice then there may be others which don't have the option to leave and just take it. It may be the right thing to do and put in B&H as the reason you left, at least then they will have to look into it and possibly re-train the DOM.