I have just been informed there is no longer Options A £15.63 per hour or Option B £9.37 hr plus Day Of in Lieu for working Good Friday.
I got option last year but manager now tells me this is now no longer available.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated so much for new working culture !!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bank Holiday Payments
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Bank Holiday Payments
We haven't worked on Good Friday for many years now.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Bank Holiday Payments
Worked good friday this year and had both options.xray3 wrote:I have just been informed there is no longer Options A £15.63 per hour or Option B £9.37 hr plus Day Of in Lieu for working Good Friday.
I got option last year but manager now tells me this is now no longer available.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated so much for new working culture !!!!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Bank Holiday Payments
Manager is lying x-ray!
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=69286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... =1&t=69286" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.