ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Scheduled attendance

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Libertine1
Posts: 7
Joined: 13 Apr 2018, 05:58
Gender: Male

Scheduled attendance

Post by Libertine1 »

I have been doing SA collections for around 6 months now but the hourly rate I'm paid seems to vary in my payslip each week. Does anyone know what the hourly rate should be?

Also, should I be paid for my SA when I am on annual leave?
I've heard this is the case but this does not apply to me currently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Scheduled attendance

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Libertine1 wrote:I have been doing SA collections for around 6 months now but the hourly rate I'm paid seems to vary in my payslip each week. Does anyone know what the hourly rate should be?

Also, should I be paid for my SA when I am on annual leave?
I've heard this is the case but this does not apply to me currently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
No idea about the rates but yes you should receive SA when on leave there have been LTBs about it.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=61963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; JOINT STATEMENT – IMPROVED SCHEDULED ATTENDANCE HOLIDAY PAY
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Scheduled attendance

Post by clashcityrocker »

I think the SA rate is about £11.25/hr.

If you have a SA agreement then there shouldn't be a problem getting the holiday pay.
If you do "ad hoc" SA then you should get an average of the 4 weeks before your holiday.
Somebody might need reminding that this is what needs to be done.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.