ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Career break/collection advice
-
kmack10
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 16:29
- Gender: Female
Career break/collection advice
Hi just wondered/advice. I cover a schedule collection for a full timer. This collection is not part of his duty its a extra shift each day.. I have covered his days off and holidays. He has taken a career break for 6month and is due back. With his seniority can he go straight back on this collection or does it forfeit. Any advice would be good.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Career break/collection advice
If it overtime it’s not “his”. Overtime should be distributed evenly to people who wish to do it.kmack10 wrote:Hi just wondered/advice. I cover a schedule collection for a full timer. This collection is not part of his duty its a extra shift each day.. I have covered his days off and holidays. He has taken a career break for 6month and is due back. With his seniority can he go straight back on this collection or does it forfeit. Any advice would be good.
-
kmack10
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 16:29
- Gender: Female
Career break/collection advice
Thanks for reply. It's a signed scheduled collection duty outwith his full time hours.