ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
S H I N G L E
-
thehappyones
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 11:42
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Posted this a few weeks back on a different thread but to no avail...so gonna ask again!!
S H I N G L E...if that is even correct the way I have abbreviated it, is from what I have been told is the project {for want of a better word} that is going to be used [in relation to the new agreement] to tackle the "culture" that exists within the business eg..B/H etc.
So anybody know anything???
S H I N G L E...if that is even correct the way I have abbreviated it, is from what I have been told is the project {for want of a better word} that is going to be used [in relation to the new agreement] to tackle the "culture" that exists within the business eg..B/H etc.
So anybody know anything???
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
S H I N G L E
Nope.
But it sounds painful.
But it sounds painful.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Only shingle I know of is the small stones on driveways.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Shingles is a reactivation of a dormant pox caused by a strain of the Herpes virus.
I can't think of anything more apt.
I can't think of anything more apt.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Quite. As it's an infection of the nerve endings ,it gets on your nerves literally. Treated with antidepressants I believe ,just as apt.fishtank wrote:Shingles is a reactivation of a dormant pox caused by a strain of the Herpes virus.
I can't think of anything more apt.
-
awesomepenguin
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 20:14
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Another silly, pointless acronym devised by Royal Mail which will achieve nothing other than insulting the intelligence of the workforce.
-
exetererica
- Posts: 152
- Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 11:21
- Gender: Male
-
M1keb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 22 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Do some stretching before and after .... u walk 10 mile+ a day look after yourself
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
S H I N G L E
What could be more simpler than NO MORE BULLYING AND HARRASMENT!!!!!
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
STOPPING
HARASSMENT
IS
NO
GOOD
LESS
EFFECTIVE
HARASSMENT
IS
NO
GOOD
LESS
EFFECTIVE
-
dodger71
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 05 Sep 2007, 17:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: right here right now
-
minimaddad
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 16 Aug 2017, 14:54
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
I believe it is anagram to cover all the hidden benefits of being a postie !!!:
Sciatica
Hamstring Injury
Influenza
Neck Pain
Gout
Lower Back Pain
Extreme Cold Exposure
Sciatica
Hamstring Injury
Influenza
Neck Pain
Gout
Lower Back Pain
Extreme Cold Exposure
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
S H I N G L E
And just like pebbles on the beech will be washed away everyday!
-
thehappyones
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 08 Nov 2007, 11:42
- Gender: Male
S H I N G L E
Ok..finally...Shingo Guiding Principles
Respect Every Individual
Lead with Humility
Seek Perfection
Embrace Scientific Thinking
Focus on Process
Assure Quality at the Source
Flow & Pull Value
Think Systemically
Create Constancy of Purpose
Create Value for the Customer
Respect Every Individual
Lead with Humility
Seek Perfection
Embrace Scientific Thinking
Focus on Process
Assure Quality at the Source
Flow & Pull Value
Think Systemically
Create Constancy of Purpose
Create Value for the Customer
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.