ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Part timers back pay
-
Gangham_style14
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
Does anyone know roughly what a part timers back pay will be? I’ve seen figures worked out for full timers just wondering if anyone had worked out the P/T back pay? Cheers
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
5% of your earnings since October,.Gangham_style14 wrote:Does anyone know roughly what a part timers back pay will be? I’ve seen figures worked out for full timers just wondering if anyone had worked out the P/T back pay? Cheers
Part time? 20 hours? 25 hours? 30 hours? Part time is not one size fits all so 5% is the best answer I can give.
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
32.5 hours basic pay £343.58x 26 weeks= £8932.56/100x5=£446.62 before tax, So I recon around another £400.00 in your wage packet if you are 32.5 hours.
-
Gangham_style14
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
dohnut wrote:32.5 hours basic pay £343.58x 26 weeks= £8932.56/100x5=£446.62 before tax, So I recon around another £400.00 in your wage packet if you are 32.5 hours.
Thank you for working it out, it was based on 32.5 hour contract
-
JKSmudge
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 13:39
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
will be nearer to £300 ... 20% tax on £446 = £89.20 off for a start plus NIC @ 12 %....Gangham_style14 wrote:dohnut wrote:32.5 hours basic pay £343.58x 26 weeks= £8932.56/100x5=£446.62 before tax, So I recon around another £400.00 in your wage packet if you are 32.5 hours.
Thank you for working it out, it was based on 32.5 hour contract
Plus it will be depend on your allowances and how much OT you have done since October, all of which qualify for the 5%.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
Its a few hundred quid. It's not a big deal in the great scheme of things and those that voted yes will regret it once all the changes have been implemented.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
No they won’tCelgar wrote:Its a few hundred quid. It's not a big deal in the great scheme of things and those that voted yes will regret it once all the changes have been implemented.
-
sf25
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 22 Apr 2012, 13:57
- Gender: Male
Part timers back pay
When do we get this back pay?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Part timers back pay
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 62&t=85291" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The one! LTB 193/18 : Four Pillars Pay Arrangements & Back Pay
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.