ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I access psp

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
10200552
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 Mar 2018, 20:47
Gender: Male

How do I access psp

Post by 10200552 »

Hi

Can anyone give me any info on how to access psp and register my email address/gain access to success factors? Called HR today who gave me a password for success factors but it didn't work and they are closed now. Looking for an internal transfer.

Many thanks
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

How do I access psp

Post by k979aaa »

10200552 wrote:Hi

Can anyone give me any info on how to access psp and register my email address/gain access to success factors? Called HR today who gave me a password for success factors but it didn't work and they are closed now. Looking for an internal transfer.

Many thanks
Need to be a manager as you need to use the intranet you need a login on the computer terminal so without that you are screwed as are all the rest of us!
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

How do I access psp

Post by clashcityrocker »

To access successfactors you need your pay number and your NI number. (lower case I think)
This allows you to enter the site and to change your password.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

How do I access psp

Post by Mobey »

I hope you've not used your pay number as your username. :pray :d'oh!
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

How do I access psp

Post by ted_e_bear »

clashcityrocker wrote:To access successfactors you need your pay number and your NI number. (lower case I think)
This allows you to enter the site and to change your password.
That's what I thought, your user name is your pay number, there's also the option to reset your password, try this
https://performancemanager.successfacto ... sswordHelp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;