Hi can you claim fuel to do voluntary overtime at an external office?
Basically I went out on loan to a different office and was claiming fuel at 45p per mile.
After my loan had finished I decided to continue to go for overtime as I do collections on the evening so my mornings are free
So would I still be able to claim fuel for using my personal car to travel to a different office for voluntary overtime?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fuel claim
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Fuel claim
No.
Just like volunteering to work overtime at your own office it's your responsibility to get to the office.
Being sent to another office means RM have to get you there hence why you can claim.
Just like volunteering to work overtime at your own office it's your responsibility to get to the office.
Being sent to another office means RM have to get you there hence why you can claim.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.