ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

back pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
yorkmover123
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 111
Joined: 06 Oct 2013, 19:57
Gender: Female

back pay

Post by yorkmover123 »

When do we receive our back pay any date been agreed
BeamishStout
Posts: 387
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by BeamishStout »

yorkmover123 wrote:When do we receive our back pay any date been agreed
Bank Holiday weekend so I don't expect any news until Tuesday/Wednesday next week :cry
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

back pay

Post by maisymoo04 »

yorkmover123 wrote:When do we receive our back pay any date been agreed
how surprising :hmmmm :hmmmm mail centre staff asking about back pay wont a affect them one bit :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

back pay

Post by frankieboy »

maisymoo04 wrote:
yorkmover123 wrote:When do we receive our back pay any date been agreed
how surprising :hmmmm :hmmmm mail centre staff asking about back pay wont a affect them one bit :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle
That's ok because if they had read all of the agreement properly they would have seen that it's only posties getting back pay, mail sorting centres get theirs next year. ;liar
vila465
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 74
Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 17:36
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by vila465 »

I WORK IN A MAIL CENTRE AND I VOTED NO.ONCE AGAIN WE GET COMMENTS ABOUT MAIL CENTRE WORKERS,AS IF ITS ALL OUR FAULT THAT IT WAS A YES VOTE.6,000 WORKERS VOTED NO,SO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO s**t STIR AND BLAME MAIL CENTRE STAFF,WHY DONT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS,ASK WHY THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DELIVERY STAFF DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE NO .PS I HAVE BEEN A DELIVERY MAN,AND IM FIRST TO ADMIT ITS EASIER IN A MAIL CENTRE,AND IM WELL GLAD TO BE WORKING INSIDE,BUT I KNOW MANY COLLEGUES WHO VOTED NO,AS WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT A PENSION PROPOSAL THAT IS NOT SET IN STONE.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by Creditshampoo »

I think it’s absolitely pathetic of the people who didn’t vote
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by worktotime »

I didn't think it would be long , back pay , lol
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by worktotime »

vila465 wrote:I WORK IN A MAIL CENTRE AND I VOTED NO.ONCE AGAIN WE GET COMMENTS ABOUT MAIL CENTRE WORKERS,AS IF ITS ALL OUR FAULT THAT IT WAS A YES VOTE.6,000 WORKERS VOTED NO,SO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO s**t STIR AND BLAME MAIL CENTRE STAFF,WHY DONT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS,ASK WHY THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DELIVERY STAFF DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE NO .PS I HAVE BEEN A DELIVERY MAN,AND IM FIRST TO ADMIT ITS EASIER IN A MAIL CENTRE,AND IM WELL GLAD TO BE WORKING INSIDE,BUT I KNOW MANY COLLEGUES WHO VOTED NO,AS WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT A PENSION PROPOSAL THAT IS NOT SET IN STONE.
just the pension then ? its a good job the I/a ballot wasn't just about that then , :crazy:
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by worktotime »

yorkmover123 wrote:When do we receive our back pay any date been agreed
what a f***ing joke if that's all your bothered about , back pay .
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by LaggyBand »

Gimmeh mah moneh!!!!
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by worktotime »

LaggyBand wrote:Gimmeh mah moneh!!!!
sad. is that all your bothered about ?
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

Sound like lots on here put money before any principles
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by LaggyBand »

worktotime wrote:
LaggyBand wrote:Gimmeh mah moneh!!!!
sad. is that all your bothered about ?
Mate it was a joke, I voted no because I don’t think they’re taking bullying and harassment seriously.

I KNEW that joke was risky
jackthecube
Posts: 48
Joined: 24 Apr 2010, 08:26
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by jackthecube »

Next time I'm prepping 7 d2d, I'll think of you poor bastards
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

back pay

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

Flaming great £600 back pay , it's okay we can forget about the 20k were losing from our pension pot