ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
back pay
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
back pay
how surprisingyorkmover123 wrote:When do we receive our back pay any date been agreed
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
back pay
That's ok because if they had read all of the agreement properly they would have seen that it's only posties getting back pay, mail sorting centres get theirs next year.maisymoo04 wrote:how surprisingyorkmover123 wrote:When do we receive our back pay any date been agreed![]()
mail centre staff asking about back pay wont a affect them one bit
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
vila465
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 12 Jul 2010, 17:36
- Gender: Male
back pay
I WORK IN A MAIL CENTRE AND I VOTED NO.ONCE AGAIN WE GET COMMENTS ABOUT MAIL CENTRE WORKERS,AS IF ITS ALL OUR FAULT THAT IT WAS A YES VOTE.6,000 WORKERS VOTED NO,SO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO s**t STIR AND BLAME MAIL CENTRE STAFF,WHY DONT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS,ASK WHY THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DELIVERY STAFF DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE NO .PS I HAVE BEEN A DELIVERY MAN,AND IM FIRST TO ADMIT ITS EASIER IN A MAIL CENTRE,AND IM WELL GLAD TO BE WORKING INSIDE,BUT I KNOW MANY COLLEGUES WHO VOTED NO,AS WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT A PENSION PROPOSAL THAT IS NOT SET IN STONE.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
back pay
just the pension then ? its a good job the I/a ballot wasn't just about that then ,vila465 wrote:I WORK IN A MAIL CENTRE AND I VOTED NO.ONCE AGAIN WE GET COMMENTS ABOUT MAIL CENTRE WORKERS,AS IF ITS ALL OUR FAULT THAT IT WAS A YES VOTE.6,000 WORKERS VOTED NO,SO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO s**t STIR AND BLAME MAIL CENTRE STAFF,WHY DONT THE PEOPLE MAKING THE COMMENTS,ASK WHY THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DELIVERY STAFF DID NOT BOTHER TO VOTE NO .PS I HAVE BEEN A DELIVERY MAN,AND IM FIRST TO ADMIT ITS EASIER IN A MAIL CENTRE,AND IM WELL GLAD TO BE WORKING INSIDE,BUT I KNOW MANY COLLEGUES WHO VOTED NO,AS WE ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT A PENSION PROPOSAL THAT IS NOT SET IN STONE.