ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Payslips

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Warriorpostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 118
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 17:01
Gender: Male

Payslips

Post by Warriorpostie »

Is it possible for HR to give me copies of my payslips from the past 6-10 months? Or even copies of my working hours each week?
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Payslips

Post by Seymour Buts »

Yes I'm sure they can, payslips anyway. Not sure for how long but a lad needed some at our place for a mortgage application I think.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Payslips

Post by rubberbond »

You can get your manager to print them off PSP or so I'm led to believe.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Payslips

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

rubberbond wrote:You can get your manager to print them off PSP or so I'm led to believe.
DOM level I think - not line manager
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Warriorpostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 118
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 17:01
Gender: Male

Payslips

Post by Warriorpostie »

What if the DOM is uncooperative? I need this information as evidence & quite frankly the less he knows at this stage the better. So can I get them off HR?
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Payslips

Post by aiden01 »

Warriorpostie wrote:What if the DOM is uncooperative? I need this information as evidence & quite frankly the less he knows at this stage the better. So can I get them off HR?
Yes just a few months back I requested some and got them within a few days.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Payslips

Post by Janet Brum »

You can see and print all your weekly wages here: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just register yourself and you won`t need payslips, everything you earn/tax or NI paid is there.
Warriorpostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 118
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 17:01
Gender: Male

Payslips

Post by Warriorpostie »

Janet Brum wrote:You can see and print all your weekly wages here: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just register yourself and you won`t need payslips, everything you earn/tax or NI paid is there.

Thanks! Does this show hours of work tho? It’s more so the hours I’ve worked each week rather than actual wages
Chitchat
Posts: 366
Joined: 30 Jan 2013, 15:18
Gender: Male

Payslips

Post by Chitchat »

Warriorpostie wrote:
Janet Brum wrote:You can see and print all your weekly wages here: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just register yourself and you won`t need payslips, everything you earn/tax or NI paid is there.

Thanks! Does this show hours of work tho? It’s more so the hours I’ve worked each week rather than actual wages
Phone hr and they will send a replacement but only from weds on wards after your missed pay slip.