ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Payslips
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Payslips
DOM level I think - not line managerrubberbond wrote:You can get your manager to print them off PSP or so I'm led to believe.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Payslips
Yes just a few months back I requested some and got them within a few days.Warriorpostie wrote:What if the DOM is uncooperative? I need this information as evidence & quite frankly the less he knows at this stage the better. So can I get them off HR?
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Payslips
You can see and print all your weekly wages here: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just register yourself and you won`t need payslips, everything you earn/tax or NI paid is there.
Just register yourself and you won`t need payslips, everything you earn/tax or NI paid is there.
-
Warriorpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 118
- Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 17:01
- Gender: Male
Payslips
Janet Brum wrote:You can see and print all your weekly wages here: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just register yourself and you won`t need payslips, everything you earn/tax or NI paid is there.
Thanks! Does this show hours of work tho? It’s more so the hours I’ve worked each week rather than actual wages
-
Chitchat
- Posts: 366
- Joined: 30 Jan 2013, 15:18
- Gender: Male
Payslips
Phone hr and they will send a replacement but only from weds on wards after your missed pay slip.Warriorpostie wrote:Janet Brum wrote:You can see and print all your weekly wages here: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just register yourself and you won`t need payslips, everything you earn/tax or NI paid is there.
Thanks! Does this show hours of work tho? It’s more so the hours I’ve worked each week rather than actual wages