ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My bundle technology

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by Creditshampoo »

Anyone know if you can return an order a year after you’ve received it?
I know it’s for 2 years but I don’t fancy paying £20 a week for a laptop for another 12 months when I still have to fork out more money
sdavey1411
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 22:00
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by sdavey1411 »

I believe all laptops are insured for the whole period
scoobymunster
Posts: 346
Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by scoobymunster »

£20 pw for 2 years?! what type of laptop did you get? :crazy:
sdavey1411
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Jul 2013, 22:00
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by sdavey1411 »

I know my MacBook was fully insured for the whole period contact the my bundle team
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by Creditshampoo »

sdavey1411 wrote:I know my MacBook was fully insured for the whole period contact the my bundle team
Insured for what exactly
ragsie76
Posts: 61
Joined: 12 Aug 2010, 18:57
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by ragsie76 »

Hi just asking how this works as was looking at one myself and an ipad for my daughter
gary1975
Posts: 482
Joined: 16 Apr 2011, 13:41
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by gary1975 »

I only pay £6 a week for my laptop
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

My bundle technology

Post by Pathfinder »

ragsie76 wrote:Hi just asking how this works as was looking at one myself and an ipad for my daughter
I thought it all had stopped?