ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal mail loans
-
Nono13
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Mar 2018, 20:04
- Gender: Male
Royal mail loans
Hi been with royal mail for a bit and a colleague said about Royalmail loans just wondering if anyone knows had to look into it thanks
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Royal mail loans
royal mail don't do loans , there is a loan scheme through a site called penny post credit union or comm share ?? not sure on that one . its a savings account were deductions our taking from ye wages weekly or month paid. worth having a look but think there rate is a bit high on there

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Royal mail loans
https://www.commsave.co.uk/help-centre" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have a loan with them and I`m very happy, I recommend them.
They even gave me interest for my savings with them
I have a loan with them and I`m very happy, I recommend them.
They even gave me interest for my savings with them
-
rosspurple
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 11 Apr 2013, 17:18
- Gender: Male
Royal mail loans
penny post is good you can borrow after you make about 4 payments into you're saving ive taken loan from them multiple times they are really quick aswell
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Royal mail loans
You can take 4k from commsave as a introduction loan without paying anything first :)
Takes about 2 days to receive the loan into your bank account.
The weekly saving can be as low as £2.
Beats penny
Takes about 2 days to receive the loan into your bank account.
The weekly saving can be as low as £2.
Beats penny