I have read the post about HR services taking over from Atos . Please can anyone explain the process to me now
It is meant to be easier according to the Ray Ellis letter
"We intend to control access to other service lines by using our HR Services team as the
interface to OH Assist, to give us greater transparency and control over volumes and
reduce managers’ workload by making it simpler to raise a referral. This is positive for
both the manager and the recipient of the service"
What is the process now if I am sick or injured?
Does the manger refer me now to HR services ? What happened then ? Do HR services phone me and assess ? I am a bit confused about process
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Referral To OH
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Referral To OH
Management tend to ignore you about this