ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Staff redirection after leaving

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ysbrydtawel
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 111
Joined: 03 Feb 2013, 20:57
Gender: Male
Location: South West

Staff redirection after leaving

Post by ysbrydtawel »

Bit of a cheeky question I suppose, but if I get my DOM to set me up a staff redirection and then I leave say, the week after, will the redirection stay in place or will it be cancelled after I leave?
We have a perfect record in aviation: we never left one up there.
PostmanTwat
Posts: 9
Joined: 09 Nov 2017, 20:07
Gender: Male

Staff redirection after leaving

Post by PostmanTwat »

Pretty sure it will stay in place until it expires. You can either set it up for 3, 6 or 12 months.