ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My Royalmail app

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
thegreatestfreddy
Posts: 171
Joined: 22 Mar 2010, 19:57
Gender: Male

My Royalmail app

Post by thegreatestfreddy »

I know it’s sad but does anyone know what’s happened to the My Royalmail app ... it’s no longer available on the IPhone (App Store) .. :cry
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

My Royalmail app

Post by ted_e_bear »

thegreatestfreddy wrote:I know it’s sad but does anyone know what’s happened to the My Royalmail app ... it’s no longer available on the IPhone (App Store) .. :cry
They ditched it as only you installed it !

Just had a look and it's available on android play store, joking apart I find the myroyalmail website fine.