ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions
-
Izzy
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09
Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions
I’m in the process of researching a new vehicle. A leaflet from Zenith appeared with the Courier so I thought I’d compare their deals. At the moment I’m struggling to get started with mybundle. The thing is I want a small van as my new vehicle (corsa or fiesta van). Does anyone know whether Zenith only offer deals on cars? If so it would save me wrestling with mybundle.
-
Nick b
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 22 Jul 2017, 21:57
- Gender: Male
Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions
Yes Zenith do small vans however You would have to take care over insurance depending on use.
-
Izzy
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09
Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions
Thanks NickB I will persist with mybundle.
-
Speccyred
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 13:55
- Gender: Male
Zenith Intelligent Vehicle Solutions
are The prices for cars similar to the nhs car scheme?