No manager in any DO or MC can authorise any uniform. The authorising is done by a manager higher up the foodchain (don't know if it's one for the whole country or 1 per region)
NewPostieUK wrote:Regatta Stretch Combats off eBay are excellent. £15 inc postage.
Asda do some decent combats for £16 or £18, but not in the grey. Navy is fine :)
Thanks I’ve been looking but I can’t help but think why should I buy my own ?
I’ve only been in the job 18 years
To be honest i buy my own trousers n shorts from sports.com. i buy the cargo stuff so they last so much longer than ours. Then when it's time for my allocation i just order my new uniform & then alternate them so they don't wear out as quick.
Clared wrote:
To be honest i buy my own trousers n shorts from sports.com. i buy the cargo stuff so they last so much longer than ours. Then when it's time for my allocation i just order my new uniform & then alternate them so they don't wear out as quick.
Same here. On any given day I'll most likely be wearing one item that isn't Royal Mail issue.
Apparently I’ve had my allocation of trousers 3 pairs
2 now have holes in them and my next allocation is not until June 2019
My line manager has tried to order some but they say no
So where do I get trousers from ?
Or shall I wear my jeans
I had received an extra pair of trousers after sending to dimensions a pair with holes in them.
You will have to re-order on dimension`s website, if you can state in as much possible detail as to why you need the garments, this will get sent to the Demand Challenge Team who have the authority to authorise or decline any orders.
As above, just arrive for work in your boxers Maybe a bright coloured pair of tracksuit bottoms...... I bet you get a new pair of trousers before you can blink