ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
-
TRACEYROWLAND
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Feb 2018, 14:46
- Gender: Female
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
HI I LEFT PARCEL FORCE 10 YEARS AGO ,I HAVE JUST FOUND A CERTIFICATE SAYING I HAVE 711 COLLEAGUE SHARES ,..CAN I SELL THESE ? AND IF I CAN WHERE AND FOR HOW MUCH ,..I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SHARES OR WHAT TO DO ...THANK YOU
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
This is not a site related question, will move this to Blue Shirts where you'll get some interesting answers...
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
I_Take_My_Breaks
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 09:13
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
It's worth this muchTRACEYROWLAND wrote:HI I LEFT PARCEL FORCE 10 YEARS AGO ,I HAVE JUST FOUND A CERTIFICATE SAYING I HAVE 711 COLLEAGUE SHARES ,..CAN I SELL THESE ? AND IF I CAN WHERE AND FOR HOW MUCH ,..I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SHARES OR WHAT TO DO ...THANK YOU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
I've still got mine somewhere, and it's worth sweet FA! 
-
mailroyaly
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: over there
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
If you give me 20 quid I'll take it off your hands. 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
They're not real shares, they were a fake promise by the company that they weaseled out of around 2009?
There are too many things you could do with it to mention but unless there's a fiver stuck to the bottom of it the thing is worthless.
There are too many things you could do with it to mention but unless there's a fiver stuck to the bottom of it the thing is worthless.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3288
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
if i remember correctly people leaving the business at the time were paid out on then whether ill health or retiring
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
Moya Greene said she will swap you her 98,556 shares she has now. 
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
Still got my certificate..... just in case. 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
bullhead
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 27 May 2009, 10:26
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
Didn't Adam Crozier do rather well out of that little scam? to the tune of £1m + ALLEGEDLY
-
FAB
- Posts: 234
- Joined: 06 May 2017, 22:57
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
Might be worth a few bob on EBay as I am sure there are Royal Mail collectors out there who want to add to their collection! Like I am sure that anything with Consigna on it might be worth something in years to come!
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
Frame it put upon your wall it will remind you every time you vote just because someone put words on paper or the side of a bus does not mean they will abide by it hollow words form people with shallow beliefs!
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
You could wipe your...........oh hang on, from memory it wasn't on absorbent paper so that's probably a bad idea. Sorry, it's worthless.
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
ROYAL MAIL COLLEAGUE SHARES CERTIFICATE
Stop shouting at us 